Sounds Like Summer Concert Series Begins at Epcot
With the passing of Memorial Day, the unofficial start to summer is here! That means it’s time for beach chairs, flip flops, and outdoor concerts. If you’re heading to Epcot you’re in for a treat at the park’s America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase. Each evening from June 10 through July 28, the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the best tribute bands around.
Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles (pictured above) gets the party started on June 10. The series will also include bands performing songs from U2, The Bee Gees, Billy Joel, and Bon Jovi, among others.
Show times are 5:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. As always, entertainment is subject to change without notice. Here is the full schedule:
- June 10 – June 17 – Hotel California – a tribute to The Eagles
- June 18 – June 23 – Mike Delguidice & Big Shot – a tribute to Billy Joel
- June 24 – June 30 – Stayin’ Alive – a tribute to The Bee Gees
- July 1 – July 7 – Slippery When Wet – a tribute to Bon Jovi
- July 8 – July 17 – Police Experience – a tribute to The Police
- July 18 – July 21 – Southbound and Company – a tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 22 – July 28 – 2U – a tribute to U2