How Well Do You Know Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts? Part 2
Continuing with last week’s blog, I thought it would be fun to make a quiz about Walt Disney World; here is part 2 of my WDW Quiz. Some of the questions are harder than others, but they are all based on things you can see or do at Walt Disney World today.
- What are the six distinct “lands” at the Magic Kingdom?
- What is “The Beverly?”
- Where would guests see a penguin orchestra?
- Where would you find the “Flying Fish” restaurant?
- What is the name of the song that plays at Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway?
- Which resort has the Carolwood Pacific Railroad room?
- Name the two longest walking trails at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Who or What is DiVine?
- What do the guides encourage guests to say as they exit the Kilimanjaro Safari?
- Where would guests find the Tambu Lounge?
- What is a “Magic Shot”?
- Name the six guest accommodation sections at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- What attraction encourages you to “break those plates?”
- What is the name of the Barbershop Quartet guests can enjoy in the Magic Kingdom?
- Which DVC resort is closest to the Magic Kingdom?
The answer key is below.
- Main Street U.S.A., Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Adventureland, and Frontierland
- One of the soft drinks guests can sample for free at Club Cool in Epcot.
- MuppetVision 3D at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Boardwalk
- Nothing Can Stop Us Now
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail and the Maharajah Jungle Trek
- A character at Disney’s Animal Kingdom who is covered in vines and leaves
- Kwaherini (which means farewell)
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- A special picture taken by Disney Photopass photographers where a surprise is added in. Guests won’t know what “magic” was added to their shot until they see it in their My Disney Experience Account
- The Grandstand, the Carousel, the Paddock, the Springs, Congress Park, and the Treehouse Villas
- Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios
- The Dapper Dans
- Disney’s Bay Lake Tower